Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday: Beauty

How beautiful does Anne Hathaway look on the cover of Vogue??



It almost makes me want to dye my hair brown..almost. But..I can't because I am a blonderexic, and it's a very serious diesease, and the only cure is if Gwyenth Paltrow goes brunette and looks good.
Women spend a lot of money on their hair color. I know this all too well. You have to take care of what you spent your money on in order to make it last and keep it healthy.



I'm a big fan of Moroccan Oil.  You can put a dime size amount on your wet hair ends and blow dry. If you feel that your hair is dry, then put some on your ends. I'm a big fan. Don't put too much on because it will make your hair unbelievably greasy.  

I love this hair in this Dior ad. This is a great example of the modern poof. 


Do you want to know how to do the pouf? I found this video through The Francis Family's blog. This is amazing! I love "the pouf". Now ya'll listen to the lady! You need Freeze it PURPLE. This is a very good hair spray, I am also a big fan of the Jonathan line hair spray from Sephora. 

Poofing from Jennifer Francis on Vimeo.


xo, Sarah