Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday: New Year's Eve






Well I had a really wonderful Christmas!  I hope you did as well.  It was really a great holiday for me this year and I enjoyed it so much.  I will post some Christmas pictures in a little recap in awhile!

Lee Radizwell, Jackie Kennedy's sister. 

DON'T FORGET! It's really cute to wear a cheazy crown for New Year's Eve.  It's the one night for some major sparkle and PIZAZZ and punch!!!

Queen Elizabeth, may I borrow a crown?

Well I don't know about you, but I do not have a real crown.  Here are some gloriously cheezy and fun headwear ideas from Party City



But also..
Get your favorite Champagne...
Grab your HONEY....
(I really liked GP and Ben Affleck together..)

And have a slow dance..
The slow dance that you knew one day you would have
when you were a little girl watching Cinderella!
(Wasn't Candace Bergen gorgeous???)

Truman Capote's masked Black and White ball...

Great Idea Martha (as usual....)
Group all your clocks together to decorate for NYE!!! DUH.
Why didn't I think of that?!

Martha Stewart is brilliant reason #38403240880:
She found a pretty use for that cheazy tinsel they sell at Christmas.
So Cute! 
Have a WONDERFUL NYE.  You will hear from me before then, I just wanted to get the ball rollin' for ya.

Let's all have a great year.  What do you say?

xo Sarah