Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday: Christmas Tour

Well here it is! I'm thrilled to show you my Christmas decorations!
Welcome!!!!!
I am certainly not a photographer but you get the point!

Victoria Hagan gold wreath 

Just added some blue ribbon and my little reindeer figure..

So cute!

Advent calender and my paperwhites!

You open a door for each day in December and you get a piece of candy!
Great wreath from DAD, it came all the way from the East Coast.
I have a little stone garden bunny as a door stop for my front door.

Kate Spade ornaments. Love this!!

So cute.

I hung two on the sconces in my kitchen.

Old vintage christmas balls in a vase. Hey who's that cute baby back there?????

Oh it's me and my mom when I was a little baby!

Boughs in a Jonathan Adler vase.. Love him. 

I made the sparkle horse thing. Obviously?

MY TREE! Behold!

Love Juicy. The P&G era only.

I really love this bird!

Pearl S's for Sarah

In bedroom I keep the decorations simple.

Mostly pink in here. The only blue is from these Kate Spade frames and clock.

Pretty

Little glass nativity by the bed.
In the hall. 

It's pretty and smells great. 
Mistletoe
Lights in the Kitchen.
On the kitchen table.





Above the closet in the living room.

I love the cheazy old light ups for the front yard. 

So why not have it in the living room?
Christmas mixed in with my books

Stockings

Pretty pins on a stocking. 

My theme song for my decorating scheme:


I enjoy being a girl! 




Holiday Home Party @ Very Merry Vintage Style


Check out these other home tours at The Nester, Hooked on Houses, Kelly's Korner,  Faded Charm (soo gorgeous), Lisa's Creative Home (she loves vintage like me!), and Thrifty Decor Chick .

I hope you enjoyed the tour! Have a wonderful wonderful Christmas.
xo Sarah