Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls

You all know the song. Which one are you? Let's figure it out together. 


1. Spanish chica: "She don't like me to roam, so she call me cabron plus marricon, said she likes to cook rice so she likes me home. I'm like, "Un momento" - mami, slow up your tempo"


2. Black chick:  "She don't know how to act, always talkin out her neck, makin her fingers snap. She like, "Listen Jigga Man, I don't care if you rap. You better - R-E-S-P-E-C-T me."

3. French chick: "That love to french kiss, she thinks she's Bo Derek, wear her hair in a twist. 
My, cherie amor, tu est belle. Merci, you fine as fuck but you givin me hell"

4. Indian squaw: "The day that I met her, asked her what tribe she with, red dot or feather". 
She said all you need to know is I'm not a ho, and to get with me you better be Chief Lots-a-Dough."

5. Young chick:  "She so immature, she like, "Why you don't buy me Reeboks no more?" 
Like to show out in public, throw tantrums on the floor. Gotta toss a couple dollars, just to shut up her holla."

6. Project chick: "That plays her part, and if it goes down y'all that's my heart. 
Baby girl so thorough she been with me from the start. Hid my drugs from the NARCs, hid my guns by the parts."

7. Model chick:  "That don't cook or clean, but she dress her ass off and her walk is mean. 
Only thing wrong with ma she's always on the scene. God damn she's fine but she parties all the time"

8. Stewardess chick:  "I get frequent flier mileage from my stewardess chick. She look right in that tight blue dress, she's thick. She gives me extra pillows and seat back love, so I had to introduce her to the Mile High Club."



9. Paranoid Chick: "She's scared to come to the house."


10. Hypochondriac chick:  "Who says ouch before I whip it out."


11. Peruvian chick:  "That sniff Peru. She got a cousin at customs that get shit through."


12. Weedhead chick: "She always catch me doin shit. Crazy girl wanna leave me but she always forgets."


13. Chinese chick: "Had to leave her quick', cause she kept bootleggin my shit - man!"


14. African chick: "With Eddie Murphy on her skull. She like, "Jigga Man, why you treat me like animal?" I'm like excuse me Ms. Fufu, but when I met your ass you was dead broke and naked, and now you want half."

15. Narcolyptic chick: "I got this ho that after twelve million sold, mami's a narcolyptic, always sleepin on Hov'. Gotta tie the back of her head like Deuce Bigalow."

  Jay-Z - Girls Girls Girls (Pt 2) by beetgeek