Monday, May 23, 2011

"We are who we are, people don't change."

Great Expectations is one of my favorite movies. 
Did you notice all the green in the movie?








..Or the art by Fransisco Clemente?





Fantastic Pulp song on the soundtrack:



Most Romantic Movie Line Award:
"I did it. I DID IT! I showed them all! All my paintings....you don't have to be embarrassed by me anymore. I'm rich! Isn't that what you want? Isn't it great? Are we happy now?
Don't you understand..that everything I do. I do it for you. Anything.. that might be special in me... is you."


Saddest Movie Line Award: 
"Do you feel this?" (Finn takes Miss Dinsmoor's hand and puts it on his heart) "This is my heart. And it's broken."


A totally brilliant person on Youtube put every single one of the best parts of the film up:



It is unfortunately not 'view it now' on Netflix, but it is so worth moving to the top of your queue.