Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday: MARTHA STEWART A GRANDMOTHER!



The Stewart line continues...Martha Stewart is a grandmother! More importantly, Alexis Stewart became a mother.  If you are familiar with Alexis of the "Whatever! Radio with Alexis and Jennifer Radio, she has been trying for years to have a baby of her own but was unable to.  


Alexis Stewart
Martha Stewart tweeted:
"jude stewart, born 3-8-11,6lbs.13oz,19 1/2 in long pretty pretty baby. strong and alert alexis is a wonderful mother to my first grand[daughter]"


The name Jude means "to praise, have thanks".  I really love the name.


Here she is! 
A beautiful beautiful baby!
Baby Jude Stewart, photo from Alexis' blog.

You can watch Martha's comments on her new granddaughter here.

Martha is already buying the baby tons of new gifts. "She was born at 1 in the morning, and Martha brings in this huge box from Bergdorf," Alexis says. "I open it up and I look inside and it's full of baby clothes, all with embroidery, and I'm like, 'Wow, I guess I'm going to be allowed to buy myself something really nice because all this stuff's going back!"




Moje Najszczersze Gratulacje Alexis, Martha, and Stewart family!

Martha
Best wishes on your new baby. She is beautiful!

Xo, Sarah