Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday: 2011 Oscars

If you follow me on twitter (@Sarah310) then you will see I was tweeting during the Oscars.  So you can see my opinions there of the entire show.

Everyone does best dressed. Here are my picks:

Fashion badass. Givenchy Haute Couture.
Top is leather with pearls, at the bottom it's alllll chiffon!

Dress by Calvin Klein and Louis Vuitton jewels.

Gwyneth you are SO THIN!

I was so impressed with her look.

I loved this look. She looks elegant and sophisticated.  

But who cares. This is what I would have worn if I had been nominated.  Green Oscar de la Renta: BAM!

Perfection!

If I was just invited to the Oscars and it wasn't my "moment" I would have worn this: 

Yes.

Or if I HAD to be subtle: 

Totally

I enjoyed the show! I hope you did as well. Until next year Oscars.... 

xo Sarah